Sunday, February 22, 2009

Catch up pics...

Most of these are from my MaMaw's birthday party...we took a day trip to Pasadena to celebrate with her!! 


Amanda, Josh, Mike and I
Amanda & I
Most of the guests at the party were...older...so we kept the kids entertained by wrestling outside!  It was quite fun except that I was in 3 inch heeled boots!  
This is my MaMaw...most gorgeous 75 year old I know!!


Tyler likes to look out my parents back door, because you never know what will walk by...emu's, fallow, cows, skunk, raccoon...

4 comments:

Randy, Kristen, Ben, and Logan Hood said...

SO glad to see the "catch-up" pics! We've missed seeing your blogs. Tyler looks cute as ever...and you look magnificent and happy! Would love to see you again soon~ Love you much!

TheRakes said...

hey girl ~ u look great as usual (love the hair) and mike is cute and i def need more details. funny i have the same pj's for deuce!

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

Leslie you look great...I love the hair! You and Mike look great together...I hope I get to meet him and catch up with you soon. AND, Tyler is still as cute as can be!!

ash said...

Yay for updates!!!!! Love the photos. Love the hair, as always! Looks like 2009 is off to a great start. Miss you!