
I'm not sure why he was hiding under the table but I thought this was a cute picture!!
This was one of 2 pictures I got of him "opening" his tractor, b/c we immediately went outside to test it out...at 9 pm of course.
Reflecting just for a minute...this time last year Tyler and I were curled up on this same couch not nearly as content. Our world had been turned upside down and I wasn't sure how we would ever get it right again. I have to say that it's been one heck of a year...one that has helped me realize my own strength and the true power of a Christian family and faithful friends. I can so happily say that Tyler and I are doing absolutely fantastic and have a wonderful man in our lives that loves us both so much and is more perfect for us than I could have ever dreamed. So with that I will say I hope you all had a spectacular Christmas and will have a truly blessed 2009.
1 comment:
hey chica looks like you guys had a great christmas!...now lets talk more bout this man u mentioned!
Post a Comment