Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tyler's Birthday - Part 1

The night before his actual birthday my parents, Mike & I took Tyler to GATTITOWN...if you haven't experienced a GATTITOWN...let me warn you...it's almost...scary!  So here goes our adventures in the "MIDWAY".

Tyler is fantastic at bowling, although he throws it like a baseball!!!

This game is WHACK-A-MOLE (which just as my dad paid for all of us to play so Tyler could win something, two snot nosed brats came over and won a gigantic fish...this was quite tramatic for my little man, oh well...that's the breaks kid!)


This of course is my DAD getting in on some shooting practice although he looks more like an alien!!!

What can I say...he's adorable isn't he!!

Tyler helped Nana makes his own birthday cupcakes!!

Yes...he ate the candle :) 

Nothing says it's my birthday like chocolate icing all over your face!!

There are more pics to come b/c of course we celebrated on his birthday and the next weekend with my sister.  

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Yes, he is adorable!

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

I love the pic of you and Tyler! You look great and he's a cutie!!